Sunday, December 7, 2014

Take it as it comes.

I have been overwhelming myself trying to figure out how to bridge the gap between now and my last posts, to create some sort of continuity that would , in effect, just make me feel like I'm doing what people want me to do.  And that's the shit that got me in trouble in the first place.

I mean, right now, I am already thinking that this better be a long post, full of readable substance to keep you going and feeling like you should give a damn about me.

Hell, I don't know how long a post it will be.

If I were to be as truthful as I can, I'm writing this because I need to write.  Its back to the title of this damned blog.  I need to speak in whatever way I know how.  And right now, that is in writing.

Which I am going to do whenever I can.  Right now, feeling overwhelmed, so more will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment