Friday, August 22, 2014

And a one and a two

I am not sure how many people check this blog.  Its been over... six months?  Seven?  since I wrote anything.  I did a sort of quick peek at the beginning of the week, just to see the reaction.

And then I changed everything.  My old gmail address is deleted, can't find me there.  You can find me here though, and I intend to be here.

A lot has happened, and, I have to point out- IS STILL HAPPENING.  I'm not suddenly all better, or have had some conversion and now everything is fine. 

What I can say is that I am wanting to write on this blog, and the character of this blog is going to go all over the place.  It is what the title says- I am just getting out what is there, and looking at it. 

All that being said, I am probably going to focus more on the present.  However, I will certainly answer questions about it on my blog, if you ask me.  Of course that idea may blow up in my face, but we'll see how it goes.

I have let go of facebook, twitter, linkedin, and about all social media, except this, and google+, which I haven't even looked at.  If you want to connect, and don't know how, leave a comment.  We'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment